Aliyah; A Song for Zion - #CulturesCollide
Stevenson, a Chritian songwriter from the French Carribean Island, St. Martin, wrote an inspirational song about what the dream of Israel means, not just to the Jewish people; but to every person, and all of humanity. In true fashion of cultures colliding, this song video captures the unity and joy that springs forth from this common destiny.
I was privileged to interview the singer, "Stevenson" at the March for Life Jerusalem 2018.
Regarding songs to glorify Jerusalem check out the song "City That I'm Looking For", by Jessica Willis.
I love the Wilson family, and the name of this blog was inspired by their music. I always believe that their song, "City That I'm Looking For" refers to Jerusalem, the city of G-d. What is unique is that this song conveys the beauty of the entire world G-d created while recognizing that the richness of the landscape is in the variety. Some places hold a specific power of connectivity, spirituality, and a vision of destiny. Jerusalem is the magnet that attracts all of humanity and keeps the chaos in balance.
I was privileged to interview the singer, "Stevenson" at the March for Life Jerusalem 2018.
Regarding songs to glorify Jerusalem check out the song "City That I'm Looking For", by Jessica Willis.
I love the Wilson family, and the name of this blog was inspired by their music. I always believe that their song, "City That I'm Looking For" refers to Jerusalem, the city of G-d. What is unique is that this song conveys the beauty of the entire world G-d created while recognizing that the richness of the landscape is in the variety. Some places hold a specific power of connectivity, spirituality, and a vision of destiny. Jerusalem is the magnet that attracts all of humanity and keeps the chaos in balance.
Amazing! Impressed with Stevenson's Hebrew language skills.
ReplyDeleteThank you for discovering this talented songwriter and for posting the interview and his song!
ReplyDelete